How Does Commercial Equipment Financing Work?
When you get a commercial equipment loan with Adirondack Regional Federal Credit Union, we understand that getting your business up and running as quickly as possible is paramount to your success. That is why we do everything possible to get you the funding needed quickly and hassle-free. And because we are a small business ourselves, we can offer lower rates and more customized payment plans when compared to a bigger bank.
What Can Be Covered Under a Commercial Equipment Loan?
If you need essential equipment to properly run your business, it is likely covered under a commercial equipment loan. Here are a few examples:
- A restaurant may apply for a commercial loan to cover the costs of industrial ovens and kitchen appliances or tables and chairs for the dining room.
- An educational facility such as a private school or daycare center may need desks, books, storage cabinets, or dry-erase boards.
- Hotels and motels can use a commercial equipment loan to buy beds, tables, housekeeping carts, or ice machines.
- Farms can apply to cover the costs of milking materials, generators, storage containers, or irrigation systems.
- A retail shop could use the loan to purchase POS systems, display racks, office equipment, or a counter set-up.
Can You Cover Commercial Trucks and Tractors?
Yes! Our flexible financing options allow businesses to apply for commercial truck loans and tractor loans. We strive to not only make the process fast and easy but to help our local businesses get the money they need to help our economy grow.
How Do I Apply for a Commercial Equipment Loan?
- Simply stop into one of our branches in Tupper Lake, Plattsburgh, or Potsdam to talk with an expert loan officer.
- Find out if you are approved.
Our commercial loan application process is as simple as that!
Take the Leap to Grow Your Business
Now is the time to stop thinking that your business dreams are out of reach. Give us a call and make an appointment with one of our expert loan officers in any of our three local credit union branches today. Starting or growing your business may be easier than you think!
Note: The ability to apply for a commercial loan online is not available. Please visit your local branch to get started.