Plattsburgh Branch Contact Information:
672 NY-3, Plattsburgh, NY 12901
*Please note that somebody at a different branch might answer your call. We’re just trying to put you in touch with a real person, rather than send you to voice mail. If our staff is busy with other customers when the phone rings, your call will be routed to a different branch. If you’re looking to speak with somebody in particular, we’ll be happy to transfer you back.
|Monday - Friday
|8:30 AM - 5:00 PM
|Saturday - Sunday
|Monday - Friday
|8:15 AM - 5:00 PM
|Saturday - Sunday
Plattsburgh Branch Features
- 24-hour secure ATM
- 24-hour secure night drop box
- Drive-thru banking window
- Pet-friendly lobby
- On-site parking
- Expert loan officers
- Experienced Plattsburgh mortgage lenders
- On-site financial counselors
- Friendly staff that care about the Plattsburgh community
Available Banking Services
Our pet-friendly Plattsburgh credit union branch offers a full line of banking services including expert loan officers, local mortgage lenders, and on-site financial counselors.
Whether you are looking to purchase your first home and need a pre-approval letter, seeking to rebuild your checking history with a second chance checking account, want to put a little extra money away for your next vacation, in need of commercial real estate financing, or simply looking to find a financial institution in Plattsburgh with strong rates and friendly service, Adirondack Regional Federal Credit Union can help.
Our Credit Union Offers:
- Car and truck loans
- RV and camper loans
- ATV and motorcycle loans
- Tractor and farm equipment loans
- Boat and watercraft loans
- Snowmobile loans
- Free standard checking accounts
- High-yield savings accounts
- Second chance checking accounts (for those with poor credit)
- Local Plattsburgh mortgage lending (we will never sell your mortgage)
- Tax & escrow savings accounts
- Free business checking accounts
- Personal loans
- Business loans (including equipment financing, commercial real estate, and commercial truck financing)
- Home equity loans and lines of credit
- Health savings accounts
- Christmas Club & Vacation Club accounts
- CD accounts
- Online & mobile banking
- Youth savings accounts
- Young adult checking accounts
- Financial counseling
- Lines of credit
- Bill pay services
A Long History of Savings You Can Trust
As one of the oldest Plattsburgh credit unions currently operating (established in 1947), we know that our 7,000+ North Country members are always looking to save money however they can. Even more, they prefer to work with a financial institution that gets to know each member's individual needs.
When you choose to become a member of Adirondack Regional FCU, you can be assured that you will get extremely competitive rates on loans and returns on savings accounts throughout all of Northern NY. And, because we are a non-profit organization owned and managed by our credit union members, we are able to pass our profits on to our Plattsburgh region members in the form of savings.
Testimonials from our Plattsburgh Members:
Always greeted with a smile, waves from others. Transactions done quick and easy. Enjoy the sincere and warm people that work there.
- Gordon, Plattsburgh, NY
I have been with this bank for 35 years. It always treated me sincerely and honestly. Never had any problem with getting cash in and out. Trusted the manager and the tellers. Provided help whenever asked about money matters.
- Muhammad, Plattsburgh, NY
Always helpful and pleasant. It is a pleasure to do business with them.
- Vivian, Plattsburgh, NY