Investing in Our Communities

At Adirondack Regional Federal Credit Union, we are committed to helping our communities thrive. Whether it is through scholarships for local high school students, events and community programs, discount tickets to area attractions or donations to help local organizations, we strive to give back as much as possible. That is why each year we select several non-profits and charitable organizations right here in the North Country that align with our community values and interests.

Our giving doesn’t stop there. As a local credit union, our team is just as committed to our local communities as we are. Many of our tellers, managers, and loan officers can be found volunteering their time for local organizations and charities across the region.

Is your Organization Seeking Assistance?

If you would like to inquire about a donation for your non-profit or charitable organization, please contact us. Maybe we can help make a difference in your community.

Helping Families In Need This Holiday Season

During the holidays, wallets are pinched even more than usual. Inflation, of course, has been especially painful for all of us this year. If you know a family that could use a hearty holiday meal and gifts for their children, please share their name and address with our Plattsburgh and Potsdam offices. We’ll deliver the food and presents. (If you’d rather not share a name, feel free to submit your own, and we’ll give you the food to deliver yourself.)


Why We Invest In Our North Country Communities

Whether we are enjoying some sunshine and pup-cones with our four-legged friends or collecting toys to give to kids in need over the holidays, we take joy in helping our local Tupper Lake, Plattsburgh, and Potsdam communities.
Full Video Transcript
Happy dog visiting the tupper lake branch of Adirondack Regional Federal Credit Union

Charitable Donation Accounts

The Adirondack Foundation has been providing critical financial support for nonprofits in the North Country since 1995. Now, we’re partnering with the Foundation through our new charitable donation account.

During the first five years, 51% of the earnings in our charitable donation accounts will be gifted to the Adirondack Foundation for a new fund we have established there.  The remaining 49% of earnings will be used by us to grow our annual scholarships for graduating seniors.

This investment will create a lasting legacy with the Adirondack Foundation, which has an unparalleled track record of working with local nonprofits to fill vital needs in the North Country. Our board will work directly with the Adirondack Foundation to determine worthy recipients and administer grants based on how much money is available.