Tupper Lake, NY
Tupper Lake Branch Contact Information:
280 Park Street Tupper Lake, NY 12986
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 518-359-2921
- Fax: 518-359-7366
*Please note that somebody at a different branch might answer your call. We’re just trying to put you in touch with a real person, rather than send you to voice mail. If our staff is busy with other customers when the phone rings, your call will be routed to a different branch. If you’re looking to speak with somebody in particular, we’ll be happy to transfer you back.
|Monday - Friday||8:30 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Saturday - Sunday||Closed|
|Monday - Friday||8:15 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Saturday - Sunday||Closed|
Tupper Lake Branch Features
- 24-hour secure ATM
- 24-hour secure night drop box
- Drive-thru banking window
- Pet-friendly lobby
- On-site parking
- Expert loan officers
- Experienced Plattsburgh mortgage lenders
- On-site financial counselors
- Friendly staff that care about the Tri-Lakes community
Available Banking Services
Our pet-friendly Tupper Lake credit union branch offers a full line of banking services including expert loan officers, local mortgage lenders, and on-site financial counselors. As the headquarters of our organization, this is also the primary office of our CEO, Russ Cronin.
Our Credit Union Offers:
- Car and truck loans
- RV and camper loans
- ATV and motorcycle loans
- Tractor and farm equipment loans
- Boat and watercraft loans
- Snowmobile loans
- Free standard checking accounts
- High-yield savings accounts
- Second chance checking accounts (for those with poor credit)
- Local Plattsburgh mortgage lending (we will never sell your mortgage)
- Tax & escrow savings accounts
- Free business checking accounts
- Personal loans
- Business loans (including equipment financing, commercial real estate, and commercial truck financing)
- Home equity loans and lines of credit
- Health savings accounts
- Christmas Club & Vacation Club accounts
- CD accounts
- Online & mobile banking
- Youth savings accounts
- Young adult checking accounts
- Financial counseling
- Lines of credit
- Bill pay services
A Long History of Savings You Can Trust
Founded in 1947 as a part of the Veteran's Hospital of Tupper Lake, Adirondack Regional FCU has been a staple for financial well-being in Tupper Lake for over 70 years.
When you work with our credit union, you can be assured that you will get extremely competitive rates on loans and excellent returns on savings accounts throughout all of Northern NY. And, because we are a non-profit organization owned and managed by our credit union members, we are able to pass our profits on to our members in the form of savings.
Currently, with three locations in Tupper Lake, Plattsburgh, and Potsdam, Adirondack Regional FCU takes the time to get to know not just our members, but the entire community. We strive to personalize our financial services to meet the individual needs of each member including those in our community with bad credit or a need for a fresh financial start.
Testimonials from our Tupper Lake Members:
Always friendly and helpful, never in a rush, lots of time to help and talk things over. I really enjoy my visits to the bank.
- David, Tupper Lake, NY
I have been with the credit union for many years. I have always been made to feel welcome with smiles and recognition. I have never had any problems with the banking or mistakes in my account. Always treated with respect.
- Suzanne, Tupper Lake, NY
Very nice woman working the drive-thru window on my last visit. Love how they still give lollipops to the kids. Super cute!
- Vlad, Tupper Lake, NY