Education: Our best investment
In years past, we’ve sponsored college scholarships for seven high school seniors totaling $3,000 annually.
This year, we’re doing more.
We’re earmarking 10 scholarships for high school seniors from Clinton, Essex, Franklin or St. Lawrence counties who have been accepted to a 2- or 4-year school. Two students will get a $1,000 scholarship, while eight will receive $500 scholarships. In addition, recipients will be featured in our monthly e-newsletter.
To apply, students need to write an essay, provide a transcript and complete the FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid). Scholarships will be awarded based upon grades, community service, and financial need. Membership is not required to apply and complete details can be found below.
Donald Devirgeles Memorial Scholarships
Awards Available for 2021:
Two (2) $ 1,000 Scholarships
Eight (8) $ 500 Scholarships
Eligibility and Requirements:
Applicant does NOT have to be a member of Adirondack Regional Federal Credit Union to apply.
- Must be a high school senior accepted to a two-or four-year college.
- Must have a GPA of at least 2.7
- Attach transcript and financial aid package.
- Essay responding to the following:
- Tell us about yourself and what makes you passionate about the field you’ve chosen to study and how this scholarship can help you achieve them.
- Describe your academic achievements, community involvement, and volunteer activities.
The Adirondack Regional Federal Credit Union is looking forward to helping support students in any academic field. We can’t wait to hear about the paths you’ve all chosen and how this will better your life and our communities.
Application Deadline: May 17, 2021
Adirondack Regional FCU
Attn: Scholarship Committee
280 Park St.
Tupper Lake, NY 12986
Or email packet to: email@example.com
For more information, contact Mya Ramirez at 518-359-2921 x107.