Member Benefits & Eligibility
Once a member, always a member!
We are proud that Adirondack Regional Federal Credit Union can serve all community members who live, work, worship, or attend school in Clinton, Essex, and Franklin Counties of NY state and their immediate family members. Businesses and other legal entities located in these counties are also eligible for credit union services.
We also offer credit union services in a selection of towns throughout St. Lawrence County including:
Brasher • Canton • Claire • Clifton • Colton • Dekalb • DePeyster • Edwards • Fine • Gouverneur • Hammond • Hermon • Hopkinton • Lawrence • Macomb • Massena • Morriston • Norfolk • Parishville • Piercefield • Pierrepont • Pitcairn • Potsdam • Rossie • Russell • Stockholm
Benefits for joining our credit union:
- To us, your family. We strive to provide every member with personalized service to cater to each individual need. This allows us to educate our community members about saving money in their own way and to help more people achieve their financial goals.
- Free access to over 30,000 ATMs across the country. To help you save money, we have opted into a co-op network that allows you to use ATMs, without processing fees, across the entire United States. You can browse the full network on the Co-Op Credit Unions website.
- Our personal and small business loan rates are some of the most competitive in Northern NY. And, we are often able to turn around applications within the same day!
- We offer the highest interest rate on Money Market accounts in the Adirondacks and North Country. Because we are a non-profit organization, our profits go directly into your pocket in the way of lower-rate loans and higher-rate savings accounts.
- We have a full range of online and mobile banking services to make it easy to service your banking needs.
- We have branch locations throughout Northern NY. With locations in Plattsburgh, Tupper Lake, and Potsdam we are available to serve a large range of community members throughout the majority of the North Country.
Interested in becoming a member?
Adirondack Federal Credit Union now has online membership application forms. Once completed, you can either print the form and bring it into your local branch or email it to us so we can have your account ready to open when it is convenient for you to stop in.
What you’ll need to become a credit union member:
- Identification in the form of a valid Driver’s License/ ID card, passport, birth certificate, or social security card.
- For Sole Proprietorships, we simply need the same ID as necessary for a personal membership.
- If you have a registered doing-business-as (DBA) please bring the registration with you.
- Corporations and LLCs will need to supply their Articles of Incorporation and Bylaws.